inactive

Ioan Pop MD Patient Reviews

2.2

April 29th, 2013
Dr.Pop Recommendation
I would most certainly, without a single doubt recommend Dr.Pop to anyone who is seeking help. He is very experienced in listening, analyzing and assessing your symptoms in order to make a firm diagnosis. His presence is very comforting also. He may be very brief at times, but that's how doctors are. He is very knowledgable when he is explaining your condition and seeks the cause of it to find a solution.

October 15th, 2011
Wonderful doctor!
Loved seeing him, got to the root of my problems right away and helped me deal with them. He's meticulous, very educated, has the latest knowledge, is knowledgeable and he loves to listen to me.

August 4th, 2011
Is a person who only takes money and does nothing to help the person suffering.I'm sorry I called him in the future I'll be more careful with foreign doctors

October 19th, 2010
VERY RUDE AND VERY ARROGANT ! ! ! !
Don't give to this doctor the chance to practice.He only goes "by the book".He give some drugs and all the day I sleep and I can't not to make anything else.This is the second time when he give me the same prescription.

March 2nd, 2010
Rude and Arrogant!
Dr. Pop saw my Father in the hospital. He was very rude to me. Very opinionated and would not let me speak. He made a text book diagnosis of my Dad which was totally wrong. He had never seen my dad before and I feel should not have made a text book diagnosis by not knowing my Father or asking the family about him. I questioned the medication he gave my Dad and Dr. Pop rudely in my dad's room scolded me as if I were a child and said he is off the case. I was glad he left. He did nothing for my father but make him worse. One should listen to those that know the patient before deciding what drugs they should be one.

June 11th, 2009
Beware of having your own opinion
Do not attempt to give this man your opinion of anything. He only goes "by the book", and if you attempt to deviate from that, he will become extremely rude. I actually saw him stick his finger in someone's face and reprimand them. What kind of doctor is this?

March 24th, 2009
Doctor is very detailed,very knowlegeable, very professional.