A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioana Bina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioana Bina, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bina graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioana A Bina MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ioana A. Bina practice?
- Dr. Ioana Bina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ioana Bina practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Helena, CA and Napa, CA.
See Glendale Internists.