A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioana Hinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioana Hinshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinshaw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioana Hinshaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinshaw graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hinshaw has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioana M Hinshaw MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ioana M. Hinshaw practice?
- Dr. Ioana Hinshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Ioana Hinshaw practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Internists and Lone Tree Oncologists.