Dr. Ioana Preda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ioana Preda?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Ioana Preda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2014

no personality

I recently had a visit with this doctor. She was in a hurry to get the examination over. My entire appointment with her lasted 10 minutes (I am being generous). She recommended two unnecessary tests (one I had and the other I will not being having). She also recommended I take Zanex to help me sleep, which amazed me since I am not a medication taker. Dr. Preda needs to get a personality and treat her patients with more attention and care.

September 20th, 2013

I would give less than one star but it won't allow me to. I have gone to Preda 3 times. First time during physical, I had a laundry list of questions/complaints, Her answer to my weight issue was: "It's easy, all you have to do is eat less and exercise more!" HMMM if it was that easy do you think there would be so many overweight people in the world! Second visit was for an upper respiratory infection, I waited in waiting room for over 45 minutes. I was the first appointment of the morning! Third visit was same issue a yr later, and I waited over an hour and half, I asked receptionist several times what was going on. After being so frustrated I stood infront of the door, and said I was going to be next no matter what. Finally got to see her, and she spent 5 minutes with me, Told me I should look for a new dr. (ya think) Funny thing is now 2 yrs later I am getting reminders that I should go for my physical. PATIENTS BE WARE, Don't walk away RUN!!!

April 16th, 2012

Dr. Preda did not spend an adequate amount of time with me when conducting my physical, I felt very rushed as if she wanted to get me out of the office as soon as possible. She did not consider any of my concerns, made me feel as if they were not important, she just brushed them off. So I decided I would switch pcp's because I would like a doctor who gives me the impression that they care and are listening to my concerns. Upon switching and signing a release forms for my records the office is giving me a very difficult time in transfering over my records, which is quite unnecessary.

February 16th, 2012

Don't go to this Dr! She has a terrible bedside manner and is rude and in a hurry to get you out of there. Would not explain anything when ask, when my daughter was diagnosed with Ciliac Disease, she just said to look it up on the internet, there lots of information there.We will be transferring to another Dr. that has a little more compassion and is a little more caring! And I am not the only one that has been to her and feels this way.

September 9th, 2011

Poor bedside manner

August 12th, 2010

Very professional. Very serious. I don't like phony chit chat that just wastes time. No nonsense. She asks all the right questions and follows up properly.

December 13th, 2016