A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioana Schipor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioana Schipor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Schipor graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schipor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioana Smaranda Schipor MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ioana S. Schipor practice?
- Dr. Ioana Schipor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ioana Schipor practices Otolaryngology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists.