Dr. Ioanna Vateva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ioanna Vateva?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ioanna Vateva?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2016

am not gonna visit this place any more

October 17th, 2015

Unsatisfied

We have been visiting this doctor for a while and the process remains the same. Whether you have an appointment or not, you will wait on average 1 hour. There have been many cases of longer waits. Unfortunately I am very dissatisfied with this office and would suggest major changes to organization. Such as; actually schedualing the amount of people you can see, having receptionists that are kind and helpful, having receptionist in general because in one of the offices you use a telephone to schedual in you appointment (and wait until... Well until the door buzzes), "lastly I would suggest the pace of working increases. In many cases I have waited 1.5 hours to get indside (with an appointment) and then been done within 5 minutes. I'm sure this is similar for everyone. What shocked me is that if I am done in five minutes, what is the doctor doing that causes us to wait desperately for hours. The reason for my rating of zero is that no matter what you see in any of the posts below, you never know if they were from actual patients or participate inside the office. As I sit here waiting for my appointment, yet again, I hear people sitting next to me complaining for the now hour and a half wait. I am puzzled why these same people continue to visit her. Chicago is a very populated city, there are many doctors that take a wide variety of insurances; if that is some people's main worry. If the you worry about the distance consider it this way; you wait 2 hours to get in anyway. Instead, you can drive 40 minutes, be done in 20, and then another 40 minute drive. The time wasted is the same. Many doctors offices actually follow the appointment schedule they have set. I would like to inform that I am not dissatisfied with the doctor herself, I am dissatisfied with the time management, waiting, and unorganization at the office.

December 27th, 2014

The best doctor

April 11th, 2013

Great doctor, poor staff

She definitely is the one of the greatest doctors I have met Dr. Vateva is professional, knowledgable, and what is also very important, caring doctor. However, her medical assistants can be very nasty. If you call the office, they can just put you on hold without even asking what your question is. I called the office on Central Ave to make an appointment, the person named Marie (or Mary) simply put me on hold and never got to me back. I spent more than 5 min listening to the silence before I realized that nobody wanted to talk to me. It is very rude, and they do it all the time.

July 10th, 2010

she is a very caring doctor who knows what she is doing. She accepts many patients without appointments which is why you many have to wait a bit but she wants to help everyone. she is definietely the best!

June 24th, 2010

Dr. Vateva is AMAZING!!!

Dr. Vateva has seen my 3 year old from the moment she was hours old. She is so attentive caring and overall understanding. She remembers my lil girl and her ailments everytime and she responds quickly when i need her. If there is a long waiting time to see her its only because shes such a great doctor that has many patients that speak very highly of her. She has two offices so if you cant reach her at the one on grand you can always see her at the one on central. I cant think of a better doctor for my daughter. Most of all she does everything she can to help us stay with her regardless of the changes of my complex h. insurance!

February 25th, 2010

IT WOULD BE GOOD IF THE DOCTOR IS AT THE OFFICE MORE OFTEN BECAUSE IS HARD TO GET A APPOINTMENT HER SCHEDULE IS VERY DIFFUCULT TO DEAL WITH. SHE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR JUST A PROBLEM WITH HER AVAILABILITY

March 18th, 2009

Great Doctor

She is a fabulous, understanding, and caring physician. My children consider her a friend and mentor. She explains in a simple, understanding way. I have been with her for more than 4 years, and I know that I can count on my pediatrician.

May 11th, 2017