A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioannis Glavas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioannis Glavas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioannis Glavas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glavas graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glavas has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioannis P Glavas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ioannis P. Glavas practice?
- Dr. Ioannis Glavas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ioannis Glavas practices Ophthalmology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Boston, MA.
See Peabody Ophthalmologists.