A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioannis Glavas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioannis Glavas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioannis Glavas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Facelift Rhytidoplasty and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glavas graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glavas has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glavas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance