A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioannis Glavas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioannis Glavas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioannis Glavas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glavas graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glavas has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glavas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ioannis P. Glavas practice?
Dr. Ioannis Glavas practices Ophthalmology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Boston, MA.
See Peabody Ophthalmologists.