A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioannis Panidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panidis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Panidis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioannis Panidis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Panidis graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Panidis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioannis Panayotis Panidis MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ioannis P. Panidis practice?
- Dr. Ioannis Panidis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ioannis Panidis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and King of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.