Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ioannis Panidis
Dr. Ioannis Panidis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Panidis is affiliated with Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus, Hahnemann University Hospital and Temple University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ioannis Panidis has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ioannis Panidis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Brian O'Murchu
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi29
Dr. Howard Warner
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi60
Dr. Mohammed Eyad Yaseen Alsabbagh
Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7