Dr. Ioannis Raftopoulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ioannis Raftopoulos?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Ioannis Raftopoulos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2015

Bring him back! He saved my life!

March 2nd, 2015

Stay away.

I would NEVER recommend this surgeon. Horrible skills and disastrous results.

April 16th, 2014

Excellent surgeon. He is very thorough and follows up after surgery like he says he will. Takes on all the follow up care rather than sending you off to a nutritionist. Down 92 lbs in 6 months!

January 30th, 2014

I feel amazing

I was a 4 11 tall and weighed 215 lbs before I met a wonderful doctor. His name is Ioannis Roftopoulos. He was the one who did the gadtro bypass. But the best thing that I apriciated was that He would call me, cheking up on me. Today I'm 120 and I feel amazig. Thank you Dr. R..

January 20th, 2014

patient

Dr Raftopoulos was a wonderful he takes time to talk and explain the surgery to you personally and how it relates to you. He is a wonderful and yes he is a perfectionist but I think that is great for a surgeon he wants to be sure he does his job just right and researches every patient prior to their surgery. After the surgery he is a little like a sergeant but it because he cares about each and every patient and wants to help them do the right thing and figure out how its best done for each of us. I am thankful for a doctor like him a doctor who really cares.

January 15th, 2014

I highly rec Dr. R. He is tough on you and keeps you on track. I have lost over 150Lb under his care in 9 months.

January 11th, 2014

Post op 1 yr

After a year of reading and looking up the experiences of other folks that have gone through the same procedure as I was looking into, I chose to go to Dr Raftopoulos. He is dedicated to making his patients lives healthier, To teach each patient how to live and eat healthier. He was very kind and made me feel very comfortable with my choices. He has a great 'bed side manor,' stays in touch and follows up often. He will answer any question you have at any time. Willing to explain and re explain when needed. He is very caring and is dedicated to the purpose of his speciality. I am now 1 yr post-op and would recommend Dr Raftopoulos to anyone who is willing to follow his lead to a better life. He has changed mine for the better. I would do it all over again!

January 8th, 2014

Superb Doctor and Surgeon

Dr. Raftopoulos is one of the most trusted doctors I have had in my life. He explained my needed procedures well and gave me his pager number to keep in close contact after surgery. He publishes his results so that all can see the record of surgical success and weight loss. He even has a good sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone considering bariatric surgery.

January 1st, 2014

Review for Dr. Ioannis Raftopoulos

In my personal opinion, there are very few doctors like Dr. Raftopoulos. He is thorough, concerned and caring for his patients. He explains everything ...

January 1st, 2014

csd lead tech

Dr. Raftopoulos is an outstanding surgeon/physician. His level of caring goes well beyond most doctors. He is an expert surgeon with years of experience and knowledge. I am glad I chose him as my physician. He has been there for me every step of the way to make sure I achieved my goal. He is easy to reach and always calls back within an reasonable amount of time. He will call or e-mail you regardless of the time, even on weekends.He will give you his peronal pager number. He is thorough with his approach concerning your health and treatment.He takes time to explain everything. He will answer any questions you may have and makes you feel comfortable. Thank you, Dr. R. for being there for me. You are an outstanding person who truly cares for your patients.

November 29th, 2013

csd lead tech

I .have been a patient of Dr. Ioannis Raftopoulos for two years now. I am totally pleased with him. He is a very caring, compassionate physician. He is highly educated and is very intelligent. He works out personal plans for each individual patient, and follows up with them on a regular basis. He gives them his personal pager number so you can reach him after office hours, He calls back within a short time. He responds to all e-mails sent to him regardless of time. I am glad I chose him for my surgeon. He is THE BEST there is! I highly recommend Dr. R. to anyone who is interested in weight loss.

May 26th, 2012

Incredible surgeon and compassionate surgeon

I had RNY 6 weeks ago and I am so grateful he was my surgeon. I have my daughter to thank because he did her surgery 18 mos. ago. His skill is posted for all to see in his waiting room and while a little serious his expertise in this area is paired with his caring. I have had surgeries in the past and he is quite impressive as an all around individual. Thank you Dr R.