Dr. Ioannis Raftopoulos MD Patient Reviews

• Bariatric Medicine Holyoke, MA

May 25th, 2015
Bring him back! He saved my life!

March 2nd, 2015
Stay away.
I would NEVER recommend this surgeon. Horrible skills and disastrous results.

April 16th, 2014
Excellent surgeon. He is very thorough and follows up after surgery like he says he will. Takes on all the follow up care rather than sending you off to a nutritionist. Down 92 lbs in 6 months!

January 19th, 2014
patient
Dr Raftopoulos was a wonderful he takes time to talk and explain the surgery to you personally and how it relates to you. He is a wonderful and yes he is a perfectionist but I think that is great for a surgeon he wants to be sure he does his job just right and researches every patient prior to their surgery. After the surgery he is a little like a sergeant but it because he cares about each and every patient and wants to help them do the right thing and figure out how its best done for each of us. I am thankful for a doctor like him a doctor who really cares.

January 15th, 2014
I highly rec Dr. R. He is tough on you and keeps you on track. I have lost over 150Lb under his care in 9 months.

January 8th, 2014
Superb Doctor and Surgeon
Dr. Raftopoulos is one of the most trusted doctors I have had in my life. He explained my needed procedures well and gave me his pager number to keep in close contact after surgery. He publishes his results so that all can see the record of surgical success and weight loss. He even has a good sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone considering bariatric surgery.

January 1st, 2014
Review for Dr. Ioannis Raftopoulos
In my personal opinion, there are very few doctors like Dr. Raftopoulos. He is thorough, concerned and caring for his patients. He explains everything ...

January 1st, 2014
csd lead tech
Dr. Raftopoulos is an outstanding surgeon/physician. His level of caring goes well beyond most doctors. He is an expert surgeon with years of experience and knowledge. I am glad I chose him as my physician. He has been there for me every step of the way to make sure I achieved my goal. He is easy to reach and always calls back within an reasonable amount of time. He will call or e-mail you regardless of the time, even on weekends.He will give you his peronal pager number. He is thorough with his approach concerning your health and treatment.He takes time to explain everything. He will answer any questions you may have and makes you feel comfortable. Thank you, Dr. R. for being there for me. You are an outstanding person who truly cares for your patients.

May 25th, 2012
Incredible surgeon and compassionate surgeon
I had RNY 6 weeks ago and I am so grateful he was my surgeon. I have my daughter to thank because he did her surgery 18 mos. ago. His skill is posted for all to see in his waiting room and while a little serious his expertise in this area is paired with his caring. I have had surgeries in the past and he is quite impressive as an all around individual. Thank you Dr R.

Health Guides