A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stathopoulos
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Stathopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stathopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Stathopoulos has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos practice?
- Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Cardiologists.