Learn more about Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stathopoulos
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Stathopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stathopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Stathopoulos has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos practice?
- Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Cardiologists.