A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stathopoulos
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stathopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stathopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Stathopoulos has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos practice?
- Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Cardiologists.