A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stathopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Stathopoulos has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stathopoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 37 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos practice?
Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Yonkers Internists, Yonkers Cardiologists, and Yonkers Cardiothoracic Surgeons.