A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioannis Xenidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioannis Xenidis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xenidis
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Xenidis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenidis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Xenidis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioannis Dimitrios Xenidis DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ioannis D. Xenidis practice?
- Dr. Ioannis Xenidis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ioannis Xenidis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Kankakee, IL.
See Munster Cardiologists.