A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioannis Xenidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioannis Xenidis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xenidis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Xenidis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenidis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Xenidis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioannis Dimitrios Xenidis DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ioannis D. Xenidis practice?
- Dr. Ioannis Xenidis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ioannis Xenidis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Kankakee, IL.
See Munster Cardiologists.