Dr. Ioannis Zervoudakis Is this you?

Neutral

December 31st, 2014

Professor

He is dishonest, has poor judgment, is insensitive, and is a disgrace to the medical profession. Why Weill Cornell with it's incredible reputation has such a sub-standard physician on its staff is a mystery.

March 1st, 2014

Dr. Zervoudakis is the most wonderful doctor I could find. I'm his patient for 12 years. He was my provider for 2 high risk pregnancies after a horrible miscarriage. He has a great knowledge, and after my first visit at his office I felt that my pregnancy will be safe. Now I have 2 beautiful daughters. Sine I live in Brooklyn, for my annual checkup I've try the best gynecologist in my area and it wasn't right, I was back to Dr. Z office for my next check. I fell really confident, he always gives best advice, very caring and wonderful doctor. I've recommend him to few of my friends and each was very happy and thankful. He the best doctor I've ever had.

February 24th, 2014

DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

He will have his back to you the entire appointment. He doesn't answer questions and shuts you up with "we will see". (incredibly frustrating) I had a complicated pregnancy. Dr Z was unwilling to explain things, give me options or possibilities. Lastly when we were first informed of our diagnosis he never bothered to speak to us - left us hanging. We had an appointment scheduled right after our ultrasound. He told us to reschedule as it was the end of the day and he was on his way out. he never called and asked his secretary to inform us to return 4 days later. upon return, with worsening prognosis on repeat US, he gave us 3 minutes of his time. He then proceeded to say "looks like things have progressed exactly as expected" - HE NEVER BOTHERED TO SAY WHAT WAS EXPECTED! never said "im sorry" or expressed any sentiment. I am only grateful for his vigilance - we were diagnosed early and babies are fine but I need someone who is willing to be more human and interact. --- PS babies are fine but thanks to the practice i turned to.

May 22nd, 2013

No FEELINGS WHAT SO EVER !!

I am expecting my first child, and I would think you would be happy to see your doctor and excited. Well to me it was worse then a visit to the dentist. He never apologized for being late, very rude never answered your questions, never knew exactly why you were there and always forgot to tell you your lab results unless you remembered. No sence of humor what so ever !!! He is definetly in the wrong field although it looks like he needs to retire soon. Do not waste your time with this doctor especially for prenatal appointments.

February 13th, 2013

The worst experience

I finally switched at 36 weeks because he was so rude, incompetent, and disinterested. He blamed every problem I had on my weight gain (under 30 pounds). He asked me the same questions every visit and didn't even remember my name. I would dred every visit and want to cry when I left. He can be downright mean and uninformative. He's just doesn't care and the person delivering your baby should care! Plus I waited an hour each visit without explanation or apology only to get nothing out of my visits anyway.

July 9th, 2012

I am pregnant with my first child. My first visit with the doctor went well but each subsequent visit became worse. First of all, he always runs behind schedule so i tried making an earlier appointment and called ahead of time to confirm he was running on time, which he was not, and showed up on time for my pushed-back appointment only to wait over an hour to be seen. Despite making me wait while he was out to lunch, he was not apologetic. I find dealing with this doctor to be not worth the aggravation. In all fairness, he is known to be a good doctor for high-risk pregnancies; which, as he explained, since I am not a high-risk pregnancy, I may not understand the urgency of others' patients' needs. (To me this was just another excuse for his lack of understanding of a patient's needs)... Bottom line, if you like to be treated with respect, sincerity and a bedside manner, don't treat with this doctor, especially if you are an attorney....

December 12th, 2011

Very dissapointingAw

This doctor was nice with me just on my first visit. After that he just rushed every single appointment I had with him and never got time for my questions, you just feel like another number in that office. One of the receptionists is as awful as it comes and sometimes I have waited over one hour for my appointments (once I think it was over two) never got even an apology.After I had my baby (Dr. Z. didn't even deliver him, he was on vacation at the time) I developed an infection and was in awful pain, he reacted to that in the most appalling way making me feel that I was lying about the amount of pain I was going trough and patronizing me. Really awful experience over all.Now I'm expecting my second child and of course chose a different obstetrician and I can see a world of difference both in table manners and compassion towards the patients.

June 9th, 2011

What a disappointment!

A total waste of time. This doctor is rude and full of himself.

February 25th, 2011

he should not be practicing medicine, stay away!!!!

went for a consultation as i needed a high risk ob due to high blood pressure history and without looking at my medical records or asking me any questions he said i needed to abort my pregnancy immediately (i should mention it took me 4 rounds of ivf and 3 years to get pregnant) i was in shock and told him that i had the support of several specialists in getting pregnant and that i was dumbfounded by his reaction, he replied in a harsh and lecturing manner and was very rude and impertinent and kept insisting that he wanted to speak to my husband as i had to abort my child. frankly i think he is too old, stubborn and unstable to still be attending patients, i do not know why he still is when i later learned from blogs that several others had horrible experiences like me. i left his office and never looked back, i went on to have a relatively uncomplicated pregnancy and delivered a beautiful healthy baby. he upset more than anyone ever had in my life, save yourself the grief and stay away from this nutjob. i can't imagine the loss i would have suffered had i taken his advice to abort needlessly.

November 8th, 2010

Run Away!

This man should seriously NOT be practicing medicine anymore. He is grossly negligent and removed from reality. Run in the other direction no matter.

October 19th, 2010

Does not care about his patients

I had to leave Dr Z. 's practice well into my second trimester after he consistently failed to provide me with adequate follow-up and I had totally lost trust in his ability to handle my pregnancy.He is forgetful, shows no interest and his office never contacts you when exams results are abnormal, leading to unpleasant and stressful discovery of potential issues. His office claims they work as a practice but they do not. Most of the doctors are more concerned about their students than their patient. It is a faculty group that incidentally handles patients, and it should be the reverse. Cornell has an excellent reputation, but I felt it was not worth taking risks after the repeated mistakes Dr Z's office made with me.

March 3rd, 2010

caring & experienced

Dr Z delivered my twins. At each visit he took the time to make sure all was well. Although he might not remember details from one visit to the next,I fell had was taken care of very well. He was there for the whole labor, he answered all my questions, he took time to provide me with real concern for my well being. The delivery went very well, I believe due to his experience; otherwise I might have had a c-section. I'm a healthy & happy mom, and have healthy and happy babies. Thanks Dr. Z.