Dr. Ioleen Dell, MD
Internist

Best Dr I have ever been to. show details Best Dr I have ever been to.
by Jean W on Aug 23rd, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dell. She is the most compassionate Dr I have ever been too. She takes the time to listen to you she doesn't rush through things before you have a chance to tell her what you have gone to see her for. She has helped me in the past with some major health issues that if not treated right away would have caused me major problems with my health. I have been a pt of Dr Dell for over 8 yrs and I would not trade her for anything. You want the best Dr Dell would be my choice!!

by Jo Ann Rowe on Jul 14th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Alexis Dell for the past five years. I know her to be a very competent doctor. I like being able to have same day lab results to her by the time of my office visit. Office staff as well as nursing staff are very professional and enhance my doctor's ability to perform at a high proficiency level.

Dr. Dell is a keeper! show details Dr. Dell is a keeper!
by a happy customer on Jul 2nd, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Alexis Dell for a number of years. Every appointment has been a good experience. She is scientific, has a great bedside manner, and seems to know exactly when to cajole and when to push a little harder to get me to take care of my own health. She doesn't seem bound by any sort of time limit per appointment. When I'm in her office, I always feel like she is totally focused on treating whatever is going on with me. Her nurse (Brittany) is very professional and caring, and is very good with follow-up phone calls. When I try to reach her or Dr. Dell, I always get a prompt return phone call. Amazingly, the office staff is also very effective and professional. I have rarely seen a medical office at which all the parts (the doctors, the nursing staff, and the administrative staff) are so good, but Gainesville Internal Medicine seems to be just that. I'd highly recommend them in general, and Dr. Dell specifically.

Dr. Dell is wonderful! show details Dr. Dell is wonderful!
by Marsha Evans on Jun 25th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Dell for over 20 years and I am 100% happy with her. I have a myriad of health problems and she has helped me through all of them. When my husband's GP retired 5 years ago he also started seeing her and is very happy with her.

May 23rd, 2016

Staff always so pleasant and lab tech is great😀

by Mary Raduns on Apr 14th, 2016

Dr. Dell is the best physician I have ever had as my primary doctor. So fortunate to be her patient. She is very informative, answers all my questions and thorough in her exams and offers great advice regarding my best health.

Thanks to Dr. Dell show details Thanks to Dr. Dell
by George Edwards on Feb 27th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Dell for many years, and trust her - she takes good care of me.

Feb 6th, 2016

Very good experiences with Dr. Alexis Dell and staff at Gainesville Internal Medicine.

by Kathy M. on Jan 20th, 2016

I felt very comfortable on first visit. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Dr. Dell is working with me on plan of action to better my health and I appreciate that!

Dec 31st, 2015

I think Dr. Dell is interested in her patients and does all she can to attend to the needs of her patients.

by Dorothy Ronayne on Dec 19th, 2015

I've been a patient of this practice for at least 20 years, and Dr. Alexis is my physician. I am a healthy senior citizen and credit her for keeping me on track with practical suggestions about diet and exercise that are easily do-able. She is a patient, excellent listener and doesn't treat me like a little old lady. I highly recommend her.

Have a good experience show details Have a good experience
by Deepa k. Prasad on Nov 23rd, 2015

Have a good experience. You feel happy to see her.