Dr. Ion Alexie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ion Alexie?

July 5th, 2013

Very poor follow up

I got discharged from hospital with IV line for antibiotics and need to see him so that my line can be taken out after my antibiotics completed. I was not able to first get appointment with his office then he went on one month vacation and his covering physician refused to see me !!! My foot doctor arranged an appointment with other infectious disease doctor who took care of me right away and kept on saying that he is good doctor ! May be he is a good doctor but what good it is if you can't even see him when you need him. Very disappointed !!

July 2nd, 2012

Good Doctor!

I found Dr. Alexie to be a kind and down to earth Doctor who doesn't speak over your head. He was very thorough during my hospital stay, and ensured t ...

February 20th, 2012

poor diagnosis

doctor made wrong diagnosis and didn't care to spend time with me or explain me any thing. I am frustrated and will not recommend him to any one.

February 7th, 2011

Dr. Alexie saved my life.

he is the greatest. ask any nurse at Summerlin Hospital, they will tell you.

December 18th, 2010

Dr. Alexie was a wonderful doctor and visited constantly while I had an extended hospitalization. I highly recommend him.

October 3rd, 2010

Terrible....Terrible...Terrible.....

Dr. Alexi not only misdiagnosed my father's serious bacterial illness, he has delayed his treatment by him mismanagement.He was very arrogant and when asked him about the source of infection, he told that he don't know and he has some idea but he can not tell me !!!Very poor bedside manner, an arrogant and incompetent doctor. Very Greedy too...We got two big bills from him.Stay away and keep your self as well your family safe !

July 10th, 2010

Mr. Nicolas Cage

I had an appointment with Dr. John Alexie. Very serious and carefully for the health of my friend. He received us and consult with promptitude. My friend has a peptic ulcer and received the newest treatment in field from Dr. John Alexie. After 3 days, my friend is very well. Dr. Alexie is very gentle and I recommand him to everybody.

September 10th, 2009

An Awful Experience

Misdiagnosed my problem and then constantly asked how I would pay. DEMANDED $200 CASH BEFORE HE WOULD SEE ME when in the paperwork patents are required to fill out he said he also accepted checks and charge cards. Receptionist/nurse just as bad. I refused to see him again after 1 visit.

February 10th, 2016