A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ion Sima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sima graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Sima has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ion Sima MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ion Sima practice?
- Dr. Ion Sima has 1 office location.
Dr. Ion Sima practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.