A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iona Monteiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iona Monteiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iona Monteiro, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Monteiro graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Monteiro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iona Maria Monteiro MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Iona M. Monteiro practice?
- Dr. Iona Monteiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Iona Monteiro practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Jersey City Pediatric Specialists.