A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ione De Jesus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ione De Jesus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Jesus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Jesus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Jesus graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. De Jesus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Queens Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ione J De Jesus MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ione J. De Jesus practice?
- Dr. Ione De Jesus has 1 office location.
Dr. Ione De Jesus practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.