Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ione De Jesus
Dr. Ione De Jesus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY, with another office in Tamuning, GU. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. De Jesus is affiliated with Queens Hospital Center, Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens and City Hospital Center Elmhurst. She speaks English.
Dr. Ione De Jesus has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Ione De Jesus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Judith Janz
Psychiatry, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Clinical Psychology
Jamaica, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Carmen Valle-Berka
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Jamaica, NY 0 mi32