A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ione De Jesus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ione De Jesus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Jesus
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. De Jesus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Jesus graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. De Jesus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Queens Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ione J De Jesus MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ione J. De Jesus practice?
- Dr. Ione De Jesus has 1 office location.
Dr. Ione De Jesus practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.