A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ionela Iacobas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacobas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iacobas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ionela Iacobas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobas graduated from Universitatea Ovidius Constanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Iacobas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ionela Iacobas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ionela Iacobas practice?
- Dr. Ionela Iacobas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ionela Iacobas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.