A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ionela Iacobas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacobas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iacobas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ionela Iacobas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobas graduated from Universitatea Ovidius Constanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Iacobas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ionela Iacobas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ionela Iacobas practice?
- Dr. Ionela Iacobas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ionela Iacobas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.