A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioni Sisodia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sisodia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sisodia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisodia graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sisodia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- The Kingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioni Dipti Sisodia MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ioni D. Sisodia practice?
- Dr. Ioni Sisodia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ioni Sisodia practices Psychiatry near Kingston, NY.
See Kingston Psychiatrists.