A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iordanka Valkova-Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iordanka Valkova-Abbas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iordanka Valkova-Abbas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valkova-Abbas graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Valkova-Abbas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iordanka D Valkova-Abbas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Iordanka D. Valkova-Abbas practice?
- Dr. Iordanka Valkova-Abbas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iordanka Valkova-Abbas practices Pediatrics near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pediatricians.