A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iosif Gulkarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iosif Gulkarov, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulkarov graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gulkarov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gulkarov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iosif M. Gulkarov practice?
Dr. Iosif Gulkarov practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons, New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and New York Cardiologists.