A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iosif Gulkarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iosif Gulkarov, Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulkarov
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Gulkarov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iosif Gulkarov, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulkarov graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gulkarov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iosif Gulkarov MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Iosif Gulkarov practice?
- Dr. Iosif Gulkarov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iosif Gulkarov practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.