A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Allarakhia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iqbal Allarakhia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iqbal Allarakhia, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allarakhia graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Allarakhia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allarakhia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iqbal N. Allarakhia practice?
Dr. Iqbal Allarakhia practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Flint, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians, Grosse Pointe Neurologists, Grosse Pointe Psychiatrists, and Grosse Pointe Sleep Medicine Doctors.