Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Allarakhia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iqbal Allarakhia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iqbal Allarakhia, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allarakhia graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Allarakhia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal Najaf Allarakhia MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal N. Allarakhia practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Allarakhia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Iqbal Allarakhia practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Flint, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Neurologists.