Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Bashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iqbal Bashir is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bashir
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bashir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iqbal Bashir, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashir graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England.
Dr. Bashir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal Bashir FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal Bashir practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Bashir has 1 office location.
Dr. Iqbal Bashir practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Queensbury, NY.
See Queensbury Internists and Queensbury Cardiologists.