A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Bashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iqbal Bashir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iqbal Bashir, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashir graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England.
Dr. Bashir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal Bashir FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal Bashir practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Bashir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iqbal Bashir practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Queensbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY.
See Queensbury Internists and Queensbury Cardiologists.