A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Bashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iqbal Bashir is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bashir
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bashir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iqbal Bashir, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashir graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England.
Dr. Bashir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal Bashir FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal Bashir practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Bashir has 1 office location.
Dr. Iqbal Bashir practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Queensbury, NY.
See Queensbury Internists and Queensbury Cardiologists.