A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Boxwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iqbal Boxwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boxwala
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boxwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iqbal Boxwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxwala graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Boxwala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal Boxwala MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal Boxwala practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Boxwala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iqbal Boxwala practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Oncologists.