A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Boxwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iqbal Boxwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iqbal Boxwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxwala graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Boxwala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal Gulamabbas Boxwala MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal G. Boxwala practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Boxwala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Iqbal Boxwala practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Redford, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Oncologists.