A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Garcha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iqbal Garcha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iqbal Garcha, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcha graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garcha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal S Garcha MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal S. Garcha practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Garcha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iqbal Garcha practices Surgery near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Surgeons.