A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iqbal Khan, Board Certified in neurology, stroke, neurophysiology, and sleep is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iqbal Khan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- Macon County Samaritan Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal A Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Iqbal Khan practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Moberly, MO.
See Moberly Neurologists, Moberly Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Moberly Psychiatrists.