Dr. Iqbal Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iqbal Khan?

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Dr Khan and his office staff are marvelous! Jane is so sweet!. Dr. Khan was prompt without any significant wait. He LISTENED to me patiently. Asked questions in between and what a thorough examination. He explained his findings with me, looked at my brain scans and kept informing me of what the structures are and what he is appears concerning. When talking about the medications he explained to me the common side affects and what to watch for. I have to say that I am highly impressed and wish I have discovered him earlier THANKS!

Awesome Doc

Posted on July 19th, 2016

My doctor scheduled a nerve conduction and EMG test with Dr. Khan. I am a very nervous person. I read about the test and got more fearful. Dr. Khan was very nice about explaining the test. He proceeded himself with the study and kept me informed of what he will be doing next, throughout the test. The test was not that dreadful as I had thought. The nerve stimulation tickled me.The needle test was easily bearable. I believe it was Dr. Khan approach that helped me much to go through the test. I am glad I was sent to him for this test. I would recommend him to anyone for this test. Thank you Dr. Khan!

Posted on July 19th, 2015

Dr Kahn visited my husband at Landmark Hospital about some blackout spells he been having with the raising of his left arm(he is a paraplegic within last six months) and what a wonderful physician this man is. One of the best so far in our Columbia Mo hospital system experience. I hope for him to see my husband any time my husband has a problem with his new health issues..

Very Satisfied

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I am very satisfied with Dr. Khan. He is very intelligent doctor and gives me the kind of service that I need.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

We are grateful for the services provided by Dr. Khan. The prescription for carb/levodopa has improved Don's health and abilities tremendously as he works to overcome the challenges of Parkinsons.

Doctors Care

Posted on January 27th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Khan for over Ten years. He is very through in his examinations. He cares how you're feeling. He makes you feel that your problems are important. Dr. Khan is a very concerned about my health. I think he is most helpful Doctor I've ever had.

Posted on December 14th, 2015