A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Sami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sami graduated from University Of Dacca.
Dr. Sami has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal M Sami MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal M. Sami practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Sami has 1 office location.
Dr. Iqbal Sami practices General Practice near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.