A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Sami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sami
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sami Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sami graduated from University Of Dacca.
Dr. Sami has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal M Sami MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal M. Sami practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Sami has 1 office location.
Dr. Iqbal Sami practices General Practice near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine General Practitioners.