A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iqbal Sandhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandhu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iqbal Sandhu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sandhu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal S Sandhu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal S. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Sandhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iqbal Sandhu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Gastroenterologists.