A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iqbal Sheikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sheikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Summit Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal Qamar Sheikh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal Q. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Iqbal Sheikh practices Psychiatry near Montrose, NY.
See Montrose Psychiatrists.