A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iqbal Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Siddiqui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iqbal H Siddiqui DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iqbal H. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Iqbal Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Iqbal Siddiqui practices Emergency Medicine near East Hanover, NJ.
See East Hanover Emergency Physicians.