Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Schwartz
Dr. Ira Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center. Dr. Schwartz has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Schwartz has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Ira Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, NY.
Dr. Sei Iwai
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Carmel, NY 0 mi19
Dr. John Mcclung
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Carmel, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Asaf Savir
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Carmel, NY 0 mi14