A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Schwartz, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Alan Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Ira Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Internists and Carmel Cardiologists.