A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Schwartz, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Alan Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Ira Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brewster, NY.
See Carmel Internists and Carmel Cardiologists.