Dr. Ira Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 5th, 2016
Outstanding Professional
Dr. Schwartz is an outstanding individual, professionally and individually. He is extremely hands on with his patients, very attentive and knowledgeable. He takes his time with his patients and is very detailed when asked any question. My husband and I are very lucky to fortunate to have a person who really puts you at ease and does just exactly what a doctor is meant to do. Anyone who needs a top notch professional in his field would be in the best hands available to be one of Dr. Schwartz patients.

May 7th, 2014
Staff Assistant for Pace University
Being a new patient of Dr Schwartz, my mother received a sense of comfort, in being put at ease from the moment she was first attended to by the good doctor. He responded sincerely to our questions and concerns, made easily understood.[ She is 93 yrs old] We felt he went the extra mile for us in stride.

July 25th, 2013
The best
Saved my life. Extremely professional yet speaks to you in a compassionate way. Will follow through on every avenue to find cause of symptom/pain etc. will not go to anyone else. He's the best! Always has good jokes. Chris and Emily are always compassionate and friendly. :)

February 1st, 2012
Saved my life
1995 - I was a 42 year old woman and suffering severe pain in my chest. Went to the ER and Dr. Schwartz came into the room as I passed out. Due to his skills, medications, and some fancy paddles I survived. Dr. Schwartz not only had the skills and knowledge to deal with my heart he also found the underlying answers to other symptoms I was plagued with for years (ie, faintness, anixety, etc.) I was told by other doctors, prior to Dr. Schwartz, "to see a shrink"! But Dr. Schwartz did not think I was insane and sent me for the appropriate medical (not mental!)tests to find the answers. He listens carefully and explains things in clear terms. I highly recommend Dr. Ira Schwartz!

November 19th, 2011
Brilliant Dr. Excellent diagnostics. Excellent patient care. Communicative. Doesn't mince words. Compassionate. Staff abosulutely understanding.

October 16th, 2010
One of the best
Exceptionally knowledgeable, caring, experienced doctor. If there is something he is undecided about he is willing to consult colleagues or dig for further information until all questions can be answered. Patient and thorough, he gives you as much time as you require for each appointment and never rushes you. Takes the extra time needed to check on all patients in the hospital and cares about patients he treats. Truly a one-of-a-kind, exceptional physician.