Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Abramowitz
Dr. Ira Abramowitz, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Punxsutawney, PA, with other offices in New Kensington, PA and Kittanning, PA (and 9 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Abramowitz is affiliated with UPMC Northwest Medical Center, Armstrong County Memorial Hospital and Butler Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Abramowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ira Abramowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Punxsutawney, PA.
Dr. Morris Turner
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Punxsutawney, PA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Y Bhatnagar
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Punxsutawney, PA 0.01 mi47
Dr. George Cherian
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Punxsutawney, PA 0.31 mi45