Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Abramson
Dr. Ira Abramson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Miami, FL, with another office in North Miami, FL. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abramson is affiliated with Jackson North, Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center and St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Abramson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Abramson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ira Abramson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami, FL.
Dr. Denise Clay
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
North Miami, FL 0.04 mi34
Dr. Annette Toledano
North Miami, FL 0.09 mi36
Dr. Manuel Suarez Barcelo
North Miami, FL 0.09 mi27