A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Adams-Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Adams-Chapman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Adams-Chapman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams-Chapman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams-Chapman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira S Adams-Chapman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira S. Adams-Chapman practice?
- Dr. Ira Adams-Chapman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Adams-Chapman practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.