A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Blaufarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Blaufarb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaufarb
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Blaufarb, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaufarb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blaufarb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Stephen Blaufarb FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira S. Blaufarb practice?
- Dr. Ira Blaufarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Blaufarb practices Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.