Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Blaufarb
Dr. Ira Blaufarb, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Blaufarb is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Lenox Hill Hospital and Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital. Dr. Blaufarb has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Blaufarb has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Ira Blaufarb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Tatiana Mamaeva
Medical Genetics, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Donna Ingram
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Marie-Noelle Langan
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
New York, NY 0 mi30