Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Amazing fertility doctor for IVF show details Amazing fertility doctor for IVF
by Amy. C on Nov 22nd, 2013

Me and my husband met Dr. Ira Blitz when we were going through infertility treatment at Reproductive Fertility Center. Top fertility doctor for ivf and very knowledgeable. Never felt uncomfortable with him. He did the ivf in vitro fertilization procedure. We were successful in the program & had twins with ivf . I cannot be more thankful to them. He is a great fertility doctor with amazing team! Very compassionate ,calm and gentle doctor.

Aug 9th, 2011

Had this physician when I was going through infertility treatment. Quirky but caring, professional and very knowledgeable. Never felt uncomfortable with him. He did the intrauterine insemination procedures well! We were successful in the program.

I recommend him show details I recommend him
Dec 16th, 2010

I am grateful that I was under his care when I experienced my miscarriage. I feel that he and his staff took their time to make sure that the baby had died and that I knew of all of my choices for going through the miscarriage. He is honest and direct, which I like. I find that how calm he was about what was happening comforted me. I knew what to expect every step of the way. I am also grateful that I will continue to be under his care and his staff's care as we try again.

PCOS - Don't see him show details PCOS - Don't see him
Oct 6th, 2008

I have PCOS, and he always give me a BMI chart with my every visit. He does not bother to try to solve the infertility problem. His staff also never listen to anything I tell him, so they also did not diagnose me with other OBGYN problem before starting clomid treatment