A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Brecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Brecher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Pap Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Brecher graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Brecher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Nelson Brecher MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira N. Brecher practice?
- Dr. Ira Brecher has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Brecher practices Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Surgeons.