A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Davis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira C. Davis practice?
Dr. Ira Davis practices Dermatology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Staten Island Dermatologists.