Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Casson
Dr. Ira Casson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forest Hills, NY, with another office in South Ozone Park, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Casson is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Queens Hospital Center and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. Dr. Casson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Casson has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Ira Casson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.
Dr. Michel Joseph
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Forest Hills, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Yelena Amitina
Forest Hills, NY 0.07 mi35
Dr. Marina Zaretskaya-Fuchs
Forest Hills, NY 0.09 mi30