A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Casson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Casson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Casson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Headache Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Casson graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Casson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Richard Casson MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ira R. Casson practice?
- Dr. Ira Casson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ira Casson practices Neurology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Ozone Park, NY and Whitestone, NY.
See Forest Hills Neurologists.