Anesthesiologists

2281 Buzzard Roost Rd
Mountain Home, AR 72653
870-492-5067
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

No compassion. Cold, rude, indifferent. Has no knowledge of evidence-based, patient-centered care. Doesn't talk to patient, talks at patient. Face-to-face time is approx. 5 minutes of heartless condescension. Patient is not allowed, let alone encouraged, to ask questions. If you do, you risk being discharged.

|  The best  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

Started with dr Merheb. Well that sucked he skipped town. The to dr SaddIki in batesville. Good but too far to go. Then came dr.Chatman. The man is the best I've been to. Listens to me the first one to listen about my hip pain and do something about it. I highly recommend him to any and everyone Charlotte Corley

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Chatman is a great pain doctor. After suffering with intense back pain for quite some time, I was referred to him by my family doctor. Dr. Chatman knows his stuff, and digs until he finds the problem. He is a no nonsense kind of guy. He explains things anyone can understand, and listens with a very open ear. It is unfortunate not all doctors have the personality that Dr. Chatman has. I am very thankful that Dr. Chatman opened this clinic on my area, so I do not have to travel to see a pain specialist.

|  anethesiology  |  show details
by Deanna on Apr 29th, 2009

Awesome, next time I have surgery, I will request him again!!