Learn more about Dr. Ira Cheifetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Cheifetz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- High-Frequency Ventilation
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheifetz graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Cheifetz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheifetz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira M. Cheifetz practice?
Dr. Ira Cheifetz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and East Windsor, NJ.
See Durham Pediatricians, Durham Pediatric Specialists, and Durham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.