A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Hunter Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Hunter Copeland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter Copeland graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunter Copeland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Hunter Copeland MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira Hunter Copeland practice?
- Dr. Ira Hunter Copeland has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Hunter Copeland practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.