Dr. Ira Couey Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 22nd, 2010

Caveat Emptor!

When I was in college, Dr. Ira Lamar Couey removed my ovary and a dermatoid cyst. When I went in, I was told that I would have laproscopic exploratory surgery because he didn't know what was wrong with me. When I was awaken from surgery in excruciating pain, I was informed that I was too fat for laproscopic surgery; HE GAVE ME A HIDEOUS VERTICAL INCISION FROM MY NAVE TO my BIKINI LINE! When I asked him if I could have children, he told me that I didn't need to worry about that. But he did inform me that I was overweight and that I needed to lose weight and finish school. Thank you for this horrible scar and horrible memory you prejudice quack doctor!

January 26th, 2012