A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Horowitz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Horowitz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira David Horowitz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Ira Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Horowitz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Critical Care Practitioners, and Cherry Hill Pulmonologists.