A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Horowitz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Horowitz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira David Horowitz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Ira Horowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ira Horowitz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Critical Care Practitioners, and Cherry Hill Pulmonologists.