A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Ira Horowitz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Critical Care Practitioners, Cherry Hill Pulmonologists, Cherry Hill Pediatricians, and Cherry Hill Pediatric Specialists.