A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Stein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Stein, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Stein has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Trousdale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira E Stein MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ira E. Stein practice?
- Dr. Ira Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Stein practices Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, TN.
See Nashville Gastroenterologists.