A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Ellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Keith Ellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira K. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Ira Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Ellis practices Family Medicine near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Family Physicians.