Dr. Ira Epstein, DO
Anatomic Pathologist, Nephrologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by pat a on Apr 3rd, 2015

Dr. Epstein is one of, if not the best, doctor I have ever seen. I am so thankful to him for seeing me.

by Alan Paire on Mar 31st, 2015

Dr. Ira spent all the time I needed to understand my condition, what I thougth I knew was corrected. He actually drew out the system and walked me thru it. Excellent manners and a sense of HUMOR.

One in a million in the Fort Worth area! show details One in a million in the Fort Worth area!
Nov 2nd, 2012

Easy to talk to and share needs. Never rushed. Exceptional staff includes Receptionist, two office nurses, a very talented nurse practitioner and affiliated physicians, such as Dr. Kannaeganti and Dr. Chamarthi. Collaboration within office well above average.

Mar 2nd, 2011

He's the best. Brought me back from acute renal failure. Would recommend him to anyone who has kidney disease.

Want ALL my docs to be Dr. Epstein show details Want ALL my docs to be Dr. Epstein
Jan 31st, 2011

I can't recommend this guy highly enough. He is kind and funny and a remarkable physician. Lots of experience and he doesn't candy-coat anything. I've never felt so happy and perky leaving a Dr.'s office before. :DSeriously tho, he knows his stuff and has a fabulous personality.I wish it was easier to get in touch with his office staff though. I tend to get the answering service a lot. But I'm persistent so it's just mildly annoying. Once you get in, the staff is like family. Truly wonderful ladies!

Wish ALL my Drs were like Epstein show details Wish ALL my Drs were like Epstein
by Anonymous on Jan 31st, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
wow show details wow
Jan 27th, 2011

Loved this man! I just saw him today for the first time. He made sure I understood everything and took IMMEDIATE action to get me the additional help I need. I have never left a doctors office so pleased. And the staff was friendly. I'd give him more stars if I could.

Oct 18th, 2009

I've known Dr. Epstein for 20 years...I think he is one of the best diagnosticians I have ever met. A bit irreverant at times but always on top of things.

Oct 15th, 2009

VERY PERSONABLE AND GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER MAKES HIM IMMEDIATELY LIKEABLE. TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEM IN YOPUR TERMS. EASILY ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I'VE EVER VISITED.