Anatomic Pathologist, Nephrologist
909 9th Ave
Ste 205
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-628-0284
Locations and availability (4)

|  One in a million in the Fort Worth area!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

Easy to talk to and share needs. Never rushed. Exceptional staff includes Receptionist, two office nurses, a very talented nurse practitioner and affiliated physicians, such as Dr. Kannaeganti and Dr. Chamarthi. Collaboration within office well above average.

Mar 2nd, 2011

He's the best. Brought me back from acute renal failure. Would recommend him to anyone who has kidney disease.

|  Want ALL my docs to be Dr. Epstein  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

I can't recommend this guy highly enough. He is kind and funny and a remarkable physician. Lots of experience and he doesn't candy-coat anything. I've never felt so happy and perky leaving a Dr.'s office before. :DSeriously tho, he knows his stuff and has a fabulous personality.I wish it was easier to get in touch with his office staff though. I tend to get the answering service a lot. But I'm persistent so it's just mildly annoying. Once you get in, the staff is like family. Truly wonderful ladies!

|  wow  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

Loved this man! I just saw him today for the first time. He made sure I understood everything and took IMMEDIATE action to get me the additional help I need. I have never left a doctors office so pleased. And the staff was friendly. I'd give him more stars if I could.

Oct 18th, 2009

I've known Dr. Epstein for 20 years...I think he is one of the best diagnosticians I have ever met. A bit irreverant at times but always on top of things.

Oct 15th, 2009

VERY PERSONABLE AND GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER MAKES HIM IMMEDIATELY LIKEABLE. TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEM IN YOPUR TERMS. EASILY ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I'VE EVER VISITED.