A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Evans, Knee Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira K. Evans MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira K. Evans practice?
- Dr. Ira Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Evans practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, MA and Manchester, MA.
See Peabody Surgeons and Peabody Sports Medicine Doctors.