A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Evans, Knee Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira K. Evans MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira K. Evans practice?
- Dr. Ira Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Evans practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, MA and Manchester, MA.
See Peabody Surgeons and Peabody Sports Medicine Doctors.